Fantastic event for sisters only on Saturday 20th March 2010. A real chance to let your hair down, glam up, relax and have a fun night out. We are organising a fundraising dinner and fashion show at Quality Hotel. The evening starts at 6.30pm and we will entertain you with 2 fashion shows featuring clothes from Fabeha and Hinaz Jilbabs. We will also be serving a sumptuous 3 course meal from Shahi Naan Kabab which is sure to satisfy everyone's tastes buds.
There is also going to be a charity auction. We have managed to secure some fabulous items for the auction including:
* 2 night holiday in Wales with free access to the private indoor swimming pool;
* bespoke handpainted canvas by Inspired Arts;
* personal styling experience with Amirah Fashions where you can have your very own jilbab made to your own specifications;
* Samsung Genio Mobile phone;
* oil painting of Prophet's (saw) mosque;
* Private makeover (by Yanaz) and photographic session (by Farzana) in the comfort of your own home;
* Inspired arts canvas
* Jilbaab by Masoomah;
* Hijab gift baskets by Amirah Fashions;
* Beauty Salon package by Marina Beauty Lounge;#
* Very large childrens gift basket with digital camera, Usborne books and many, many items donated by Learning Roots and Islam4children;
* and much, much more!
Our aim for the evening is to spoil you throughout the night.
* Their will be 2 free chocolate fountains for you to satisfy your sweet tooth!
* every diner will be given their own free goody bag.
* Their will be a prize for the best dressed sister donated by Amirah Fashions (which is absolutely lovely!).
* Their will also be several prizes to give away in the free prize draw. One of the prizes is a lovely Avon gift basket.
* Farzana, the professional photographer, will be there on the night for you to have your photo taken for an extra charge. The sister obviously understands our requirements so any photos taken without hijab will be deleted from her computer and will strictly not be shown to anyone! This is also the same with the processing of the photos.
* All the clothes featured on the catwalk will also be on sale on the night so if you are tempted by anything you see on the catwalk you have the opportunity to go home with a new outfit!
Tickets are £25 each or £200 if you book a table of 10. All profits from the night will go to Oakwood Primary School. We have to tell the caterers final numbers by Friday 12 March. Therefore we have to be strict with the deadline so i am sorry but no tickets can be purchased after 12th March. There are limited places so please buy your tickets early to avoid dissappointment!