Andalucian Routes presents;
7 DAY ISLAMIC SPAIN HERITAGE TOUR £665 (an average of £95 a Day excluding flights)
Led by Sheikh Abdullah Hakim Quick of the Al-Maghrib institute
Thursday 9th June - Wednesday 15th June 2011
An amazing 7 day Heritage tour.... your chance to travel and learn with a renowned teacher and also discover the beauty of Andalucia. The tour includes:
All Accommodation in 4* hotels
- excursions to all the main sites including the Alhambra Palace, Albaicin, Jummah at Granada Mosque, Cordoba Mosque, Museums, Forts, Madinat al Zahra, Jewish Quarter.
- Lectures on Islamic History in Spain as well as Spiritual reminders
- 2 meals a day includes breakfast and either lunch or dinner
- All transport to all the sites as well as to and from airport
- cultural exchange experience where you get to spend an evening with a Spanish Muslim family in the Alpujjara Mountains
- All entrance fees
- A tour guide who will be with you throughout the trip to ensure you get the most from the experience.
Please note that the tour is very competitively priced for everything you are getting in the package. Places are limited and are in very high demand. We advise customers not to confuse a guided tour with a package holiday. The benefits of going on a guided tour is that it is an educational experience. We ask all travellers to do some reading on the history of Spain before they attend the tour. Flights are not included in the price and must be arranged separately. The collection point is Malaga airport at 2pm. For more information please contact Andalucian Routes:
Tel: 0121 773 7522