In the name of Allah the Most Gracious, the Most merciful
Alhmdullah, we seek his help and support and increase our piety and knowledge
Have you ever seen that one who denies the day of judgment
do you want to know his marks !!!
do you want to avoid to be one of those who denies the day of judgment
then let us avoid these bad characters, and bad behaviour
open chapter 107 in holy quran
In the name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful
Have you seen the one who denies the day of Recompese?!
- That is he who repulses the orphan harshly.
- And urges not on the feeding of the needy.
- So woe to those performers their prayers
- Those who are ( either who pray it completely outside of its time, or those who are performing their prayers in state of mindless )
- Those who do good deeds only to be seen And withhold (all type of help the person to sustain in this life, small kindnesses)
Lessons taken from this surah ...
- We have to avoid these marks
- Perform our prayer on its fixed time, and mindful during our prayer and full of tranqlity
- Whatever deeds we do should be for sake of Allah solely.
- Allah swt will help his slave while he is helping his brother/sister in Islam in this life ... our flag always .
- Be helper for Allah's sake and Allah will help you
- Narrated Abu Huraira:Allah's Apostle said, "The best alms is that which you give when you are rich, and you should start first to support your dependants." book64,number 269
- Narrated Anas bin Malik:Allah 's Apostle said, "Whoever loves that he be granted more wealth and that his lease of life be prolonged then he should keep good relations with his Kith and kin."book73, number 14
- Book 032, Number 6257: Abu Musa reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: A believer is like a brick for another believer, the one supporting the other.
Written by Amina